Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump
- Super quiet
- Closed system – hygienic for you and baby
- Night light & timer
- Everything you need for double pumping
- Powerful, adjustable suction
- Letdown mode and fully adjustable program to best suit your body
- Slow flow teat suitable for newborn feeding
Back Flow Protection: prevents contamination of the pumped milk from bacteria, viruses and molds. This feature assist in keeping the tubing dry by preventing any airflow between the tubing and breast milk.
Individualizing your pump setting to your comfort: 2 phase pumping cycle with complete adjustable options to switch between let-down and expression mode. Thus, selecting the maximum comfortable suction setting that works best for your pumping experience in expressing the most breast milk in less time.
Portable: lightweight of only 4 lbs, and it is powered with an AC adapter.
- Material type: BPA free, made of environmentally friendly material like PP (polypropylene) and LSR (liquid silicone), promoting safely sterilizing parts via boiling in water.
- Spectra S2 hospital grade breast pump motor unit
- Wide neck breast shield (24mm size) x 2
- Bottle x 2
- Slow flow soft teat x 2
- Tubing x 2
- Disc x 2
- Cap x 2
- Backflow protector x 2
- Valve x 2
- Power adaptor
- Tote and Cooler *(Insurance pump, hospital basic will not have tote and cooler, upgrade available)
- 2 Year Manufacture Warranty
Spectra S2 with Hospital Basic Strength, qualifies through most insurance as a FREE pump! Click below to see if you qualify.
- Spectra Basic Insurance pump contains no tote or cooler, upgrade available